Thursday, April 18, 2013

Top 10 hottest K-pop Singers o3o

You know...I was looking at a friend's blog the other day, and she created a "Top 10 Hottest Actors" thing. And I got to thinking....And I was like "I want to create a top ten hottest k-pop singers" list. Sooooo Here it is o3o

1. G-Dragon 

(I really...really like G-Dragon...Just saying)


2. Kim Jonghyun (From SHINee)

















 (*shrug* I couldn't resist)


3. Chunji (From Teen Top)

















(It is seriously hard to find a good picture of him where he's not all like "Hurrdurrf :B")

4. Leeteuk (From Super Junior)
















(Finding a small photo of him is really hard o3o)

5. Kim Ryeowook (From Super Junior)

















(o3o There's really not much to say other than I've just began to click random names in hopes of being able to place them upon this list XD)

6. Kevin Woo (From U-Kiss)














(His hair looks soft...I want to pet it... o3o)

8. U-Know/Yunho (From TVXQ)
 












(I've quite literally begun to run out of people to put on this list...Mostly because I didn't want to put tons of people from the same band in here. It would look strange if I had every member from Super Junior or Teen Top or SHINee in here, wouldn't it?)

9. Yeo Hoon Min (From U-Kiss)

















(I want to squeeze his adorable little cheeks...His face I mean.... XD)

10. Lee Taemin (From SHINee)










(He is very sincerely adorable. I want to cuddle with him....)

Keep in mind these are really not in order of who I find the most attractive. If they were Lee Taemin would be up near the top and some of the others would be down near the bottom. I just wanted to create a short list. There are other names  would also very much like to add to this list, but I really got lazy and decided to stop at 10 rather than going to 15 like I was going to o3o

Besides, these are just my opinions, others probably differ XD I simply find these 10 guys to be fairly attractive and I very much want to snuggle them to death haha.

So yeah, enjoy this little enlightenment into Puck's interests bahaha

2 comments:

  1. I have to pretty much agree with most of these. A lot of them really are fairly adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. G-Dragon is like...my idol *w*
    I agree with your choices almost 100% The only one I don't agree with is Yunho o3o But that's because I'm not a big fan of TVXQ

    ReplyDelete